To eliminate pimples, it is crucial to do a good cleaning of the skin and a diet with foods such as salmon, sunflower seeds, fruits and vegetables, because they are rich in omega 3, zinc and antioxidants, which are substances important to help reduce the inflammation of the skin.
In addition, to control the appearance and treat pimples, it is important to avoid makeup, particularly one that is not oil free, sun exposure and stress, and put sunscreen adapted to the type of skin, and do not squeeze the pimples to skin will not get stained, nor with scars.
In cases where the skin is very oily and with blackheads, which are little black spots, the most appropriate is to do a cleaning of the skin professional with a beautician in a salon or beauty clinic.
Treatment for pimples and blackheads
There are several techniques and daily habits that can reduce the appearance and the appearance of blackheads and pimples, as the correct cleaning of the skin, application of specific creams, or even the change of power.
1. To properly clean the skin
In the treatment for pimples and blackheads on the face, you should always start with a good cleaning of the skin, because it is the excess fat that accumulates in the skin that will cause the appearance of pimples. To have a good cleaning on the skin, it is necessary to:
- Washing your face daily with a soap-own for skin with acne;
- Apply a tonic facial astringent that helps to close the pores;
- Apply a lotion secativa of pimples in that are inflamed;
- Cleaning the deep skin, 1 or 2 times per month;
- To perform an exfoliation of the skin 1 to 2 times per week. See how to make;
- Apply a purifying mask, at least once per week, with a basis of clay, which will absorb the excess of sebum;
- Apply a mask to eliminate the blackheads of the nose, forehead and chin, using gelatin colorless, for example.
Soaps, tonics, lotions, and masks can be bought in pharmacies or supermarkets. However, they can also be made at home some home remedies, such as the solution with burdock root, for example. See how to make this home remedy for pimples.
2. Pass the appropriate products on the face
It is very important to moisturize the skin after cleansing with a cream specific for oily skins that limits excess production of sebum, causing new imperfections.
Can also be applied a cream that has components that promote a chemical exfoliation throughout the day, so as to smooth the skin and shrink the pores, or even with anti-inflammatory action to reduce the appearance of pimples.
Can still be applied locally to a product that dries and disguise the pimples, which is rich in agents queratolíticos, anti-seborreicos and antibacterial.
3. Do a diet to reduce pimples and blackheads
It is necessary to avoid food derived from the milk because they favour the production of sebum by the sebaceous glands, resulting in the pimples. You should invest in the consumption of:
- Fish, chia seeds and walnuts are rich in omega 3, which helps to control the inflammation of the follicles sebáceos. Learn more: Food to lower pimples;
- Oysters and sunflower seeds, which have zinc, which is important to reduce inflammation, improve wound healing and decrease the secretion of fat by the skin;
- Fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants, which strengthen the body and help fight inflammation of the skin;
- Wateris important to hydrate the skin, being advised to drink drink at least 1.5 litres per day;
When you go to the dermatologist
When these methods do not end up with pimples must make a specific treatment with the guidance of the dermatologist, with products that can be applied on the skin, or even to take medicines, to be able to control acne, improving the self-esteem and quality of life.
Some examples of products that the dermatologist may indicate against acne are:
- Cleansing lotion to completely eliminate the dirt from the skin;
- Gel secativo, which can be in the form of ointment or cream to fight the bacteria causing acne, such as Epiduo,or Azelan;
- Cream or lotion to lighten the skin blemishes caused by acne, and by the act of squeezing the pimples;
- Sunscreen in the form of a cream oil or gel to protect the skin from the sun and prevent the appearance of dark spots on the skin.
In addition to these products should be applied daily on the skin to even out tone, to remove the oiliness and remove the pimples, there are still remedies in the form of pills, as Isotretinoin is indicated for severe acne, when no treatment proved effective. Learn more about this remedy.
As acne is also caused by hormonal changes, sometimes, the intake of contraceptive such as Diane 35, or treat health problems such as polycystic ovarian or uterine myomas, are important in the elimination of blackheads and pimples.