The best way to fine-tune the waist is by lowering the fat located in this region, and for this there are some strategies listed as practicing exercises that burn fat, and eat well-focusing on foods with low fat content, the addition of diuretics. But other forms of fine-tuning the waist include treatments that burn and eliminate the fat of the body because as soon as the result is more rapid.
So, the best ways to really fine tune the waist faster are:
Exercises to fine-tune the waist
The best exercises for a waist pestle are those that burn more fat and working the muscles of the belly area. Some great examples are:
- Run on the street or on a treadmill for 30 minutes, at least 3 times per week, or daily if you need to fine-tune the waist in a few days. This exercise burns about 250 calories, activates the metabolism and improves the physical fitness and cardiorespiratory, being very beneficial to health, and especially indicated for burning fat;
- Brisk walkingmay be indicated for those who can’t run, in this case, you should do a walk strong, in a fast-paced, using a good shoes for amortelecer the impact on the joints. The time required to burn fat should be 45 minutes to 1 hour. Best effects happen if the walk is held against the wind or on a slope because it is necessary to do more physical effort, burning more calories;
- Do exercises to strengthen the pectoral and thicken the legs, such as push-ups for arms and squats for so naturally the waist is going to seem thinner. An instructor may indicate some exercises that can be performed at a gym;
- Get in the position of the plankfor 3 minutes a day is also a great way to work the abdominal muscles, tapering to the waist. It is ideal to start during 30 seconds and every 30 seconds to change position, either keeping your arms straight, or getting side.
What to eat to fine-tune the waist
To lose weight and fine-tune the waist in a few days you should eat small amounts throughout the day to not go hungry.
Foods released are the low caloric and low fat such as fruits, vegetables, greens and cereals. Natural yoghurt sweetened with just 1 spoon (coffee) of honey and cereals such as oat bran, for example, is an excellent option for breakfast or to eat in snacks, to not stay hungry.
The good fats, such as those that comes of ripe avocado and dried fruits like walnuts are also welcome but in small quantities because contains many calories. Salads seasoned with a little bit of olive oil, vinegar and lemon, and the best sources of animal protein are eggs and white meats like fish, chicken and turkey, for example.
Not if you must eat fast food, any kind of frying, snack foods, baked goods, soda, candy, and alcoholic beverages. The more varied and colorful meal you have, the better.
Aesthetic treatments to fine-tune the waist
In clinics and beauty centers can be performed treatments that eliminate localized fat, tapering to the waist in a few days, such as:
- Lipocavitaçãothat is done with a massage with an ultrasound device that damages the walls of the fat cells, allowing their extravasation;
- Radio frequencyis a device that stimulates the contraction of collagen fibers and induces the formation of new cells and collagen which combat the sagging and leaves the skin more outstretching;
- Liposuction plasteredconsists of applying creams with draining effect or that help burn fat with the application of a strip to improve the absorption of the product by the skin;
- Lymphatic drainageis a great option to fine-tune the waist after a plastic surgery, for example. This treatment will remove the excess fluids and will reduce the waist circumference on the same day, but if the treatment is done on those who do not have fluid retention the result can not be expected.
Techniques such as curling the region of the stomach with plastic film or elastic band does not have any scientific proof that they are effective to eliminate fat. The maximum of these strategies can do is to stimulate sweating in the belly, eliminating water.
Already the massage model, although it does not eliminate fat, it can better model the body, making the waist becomes more thin, the same happens with the use of a modelling girdle.
How to tune the waist with a string
Another good way to tune the waist is to tie a piece of string mosey around the waist to have more awareness of the abdominal volume. The idea is to be able to identify when the diet, exercise, and cosmetic treatments are having the expected effect, because the more fat you eliminate, the more fine will be the waist and wider should be the piece of string.
This is not no sympathy, only being a good way to understand that your effort is being rewarded, and also helps to not to lose heart completely if one day the string is wider and 3 days after is already very tight again, which indicates that the person gained.