Japanese Cement for hair news coming straight from Japan and that promises more beauty and hair health. He is also known as Keiro Ka Subarashii. A new treatment that you want to save your hair recover all your wires, shine giving the hair a great hydration and smooth perfect wires.
What is Japanese for
Japanese hair cement or cement is a capillary treatment done just by hair salon using the product Keiro Ka Subarashii. A new treatment that you want to save your hair recover all your wires, shine giving the hair a great hydration and smooth perfect wires. The beauty professionals say that the capillary cement is a synthetic plasma cure damaged hair and still creates a protective film that is set in your hair for 15 to 20 days.
Treatment is done with washing the hair with a deep cleansing shampoo and then take a little hair moisture and applies the Japanese cement for leaving under a heat source for twenty minutes. After this time you must rinse and perform a normal hydration. The treatment should be repeated every 3 months, in Virgin hair, or every 2 months, damaged wires.
Japanese cement Benefits for hair
Capillary cement is indicated for people with very damaged hair by continuous chemical use, staining and discoloration and who are often exposed to xhapinhas and babyliss.
Below some advantages of using the new product:
– easy to apply with immediate effect;
– Great treatment for split ends;
– Combat dryness and frizz;
– Makes the hair nutrition in depth;
– gives the hair shine and hydration intesos;
– the hair looks thicker and stocky;
– lasts a lot longer than the common hydration;
– Restores lost substances and creates a protective layer.
After using capillary cement what we have is a smooth, supple hair, loose, soft and very healthy looking!
After the beginning of treatment is necessary some care:
– Use séruns oils or creams that must be spread from root to tips. Do it in the shower.
– when using the blow-dryer start from the root towards the middle and end in the ends of the hair, always with the air jet directed from the top of the head couple down.
– wherever possible avoid using hair dryer or curling iron excess heat opens the cuticle;
– when you can use cold water to wash your hair, as it helps to close the
– To Untangle your hair use a toothed wood comb, use gently so as not to break the hair fiber;