The Water-Casein, also known to be a solution for facial cleaning, is a water that has a high power cleaning and cleansing, which is ideal for eliminating the impurities and makeup from the skin.
This type of water is specifically developed by laboratories to clean the skin, being composed of small particles called Micelles, which penetrate into the depth of the pores of the skin, removing impurities and eliminating waste.
Benefits of Water Casein
The Water-Casein has several benefits for the skin, which include:
- Clean the skin and pores;
- Removes makeup, eliminating the waste of the face;
- Purifies and rebalances the skin;
- Softens and soothes the skin.
The Water-Casein is especially indicated for oily skin or excess sebum, due to its purifying effect, and can even be used by users of contact lenses.
The purpose of the Water Casein
The Water-Casein may have a variety of applications due to its power to purify and versatility, and can be used as:
- Lavante face: being ideal to clean the face at the end of the day or before going makeup;
- Makeup remover: effectively eliminates the impurities from face and eyes;
- Mattifying: being ideal to clean the skin with excessive sebum and greasiness;
- Smoothing: ideal for times when the skin is irritated and sensitive.
- To pass the Water to Casein in the face, just use a bit of cotton to spread the entire product on the face and eyes, morning and evening if possible. After the face is clean and purified, it must be hydrate using a moisturizing cover, or Thermal Water, for example. Learn more about when to use the Thermal Water in what is and what is Thermal Water.
6. Where can I buy
The Water-Casein can be bought in pharmacies, supermarkets, cosmetics stores or in online stores, being sold by various brands such as L’oréal Paris, Avène, Vichy, one at bourjois or Nuxe. The Price of Water Casein varies between 30 and 80 reais, depending on the brand that produces.